Many of us are used with T.D.D (test driven development), B.D.D (behavior driven development), or many other good development methods.
But, working with these methods cost time, and, what happens when you are in a run process?
Probably, you and your team will not have time to follow consciously those principles in the order?
If you are in this case, then, the D.I.R.T.I method is done for you.
D.I.R.T.I stands for (Develop, Isolate, Refactor, Test, Integrate).
Let’s develop this.
- Develop: code the ugliest program possible, but make it work fast !
- Isolate: isolate the main axes of your code.
- Refactor: simplify your code and make it human-readable.
- Test: make unit, functional, acceptance tests, but test your code.
- Integrate: reajust your code and publish it.
Now, you are a D.I.R.T.I method master, have fun with it.
Edouard Kombo // @edouardkombo. Never stop learning.